I finally joined the blogging world!


I finally decided to join the blogger world. I have been wanting to start blogging for a while, but have never found the time to figure out how it works. We will see if I actually am able to keep my blog updated.

I just finished my third week of teaching 2nd grade. Each day I feel more prepared to teach and feel more capable of teaching. Last Wednesday and Thursday I had parent teacher conferences, which meant I worked from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm. Although I worked long days, it was very enjoyble. It is great getting to know my students' families and be able to better understand my students' personalities. I have 23 students, 14 boys and 9 girls. They all have a lot of energy and love talking. I am starting to figure my students out and how to get them behaving how they should be.

1 comment:

  1. OH! my goodness you are wonderful making a blog that lets Grandpa Kay ,and Grandma Marilyn know you again. That was a very exciting adventure glad you knew some story telling I used it a lot when I was teaching school age 3, 1 grade for 18 years. Your apartment is beautiful with your special touch. I have lots of pictures of you up on our roof in Fernley when you came for a visit with your cousins. Birthday party etc. I would love to be one of the people that you include in your blog list. Love is Eternal grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Kay happy Day

    ReplyDelete