Luau Party



I help plan the activities for the women at my church (Relief Society extra meetings).  In March we celebrated the Relief Society's Birthday by having a Luau Party.  We had a wonderful time!

Invitations:


Decorations: 

Happy Birthday Sign

Bowls filled with tropical fruits and leis


Tables:

 Flowers as centerpieces, leis, and forks wrapped with napkins



Food:

 Hawaiian Haystacks


Drinks:



Dessert: 

Lemon and Carrot Cake Cupcakes with buttercream frosting and an umbrella on top





3 comments:

  1. Wow!Great work. Looks like u really put in a lot of effort into doing things up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaiian Haystacks oh my! My favorite! Everything looks fantastic. Why is my ward such slackers. Or why dont they put me in charge of decorating! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good information on luau party. Recently, I arranged a wine tasting party at one of the beautiful LA venues which was suggested by my friend. Invited all my friends to this party and made good arrangements. Famous bakers served amazing snacks for the party and had good time there.

    ReplyDelete