Luau Party



I help plan the activities for the women at my church (Relief Society extra meetings).  In March we celebrated the Relief Society's Birthday by having a Luau Party.  We had a wonderful time!

Invitations:


Decorations: 

Happy Birthday Sign

Bowls filled with tropical fruits and leis


Tables:

 Flowers as centerpieces, leis, and forks wrapped with napkins



Food:

 Hawaiian Haystacks


Drinks:



Dessert: 

Lemon and Carrot Cake Cupcakes with buttercream frosting and an umbrella on top





2 comments:

  1. Wow!Great work. Looks like u really put in a lot of effort into doing things up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaiian Haystacks oh my! My favorite! Everything looks fantastic. Why is my ward such slackers. Or why dont they put me in charge of decorating! lol

    ReplyDelete