Most people love Oreos. Most people love Hershey's kisses. Most people love personalized notes.
So, MOST PEOPLE will love these Oreo truffle kisses,
To make these delicious treats you:
* 1 package oreo cookies (all but 7)
* 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
* Chocolate bark
* Paper and pen
* Finely crush a package of Oreo cookies (all but 7). I used my Vitamix. This was fast and easy.
* Cream the crushed Oreos with one package of softened cream cheese.
* Once the Oreos and cream cheese are well mixed put them in the fridge to harden a little (about 30 min.)
* Roll into 1 inch balls. Push them down to flatten the base and then mold to look like a kiss by pinching the tops.
* Place the molded kisses onto parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet.
* Place in freezer or fridge until they are hard.
* Melt chocolate bark. I always struggle with melting chocolate so check out my tips here!
* Dip chilled Oreo truffle kisses into melted chocolate. Cover the truffle completely. Take out with a spoon and have truffle slide off spoon onto parchment/wax paper.
* Let the chocolate harden on the truffles.
You can stop at this step if you are just wanting a tasteful treat. But I would recommend to keep going to add the cuteness factor!
* Cut foil into little squares (about 2 in. x 2 in.) You want the foil to barely be able to wrap around the kiss.
* Cut strips of paper and write special messages to your loved ones.
* Wrap the foil around the truffle and special message.
I am sure you think it is weird that you use all but 7 Oreo cookies for this recipe. It's okay. I think it is weird too. You really could use the entire package if you would like. However, I think the true reason you are suppose to leave out 7 Oreos is because.....
I left out 7 Oreos. I gave one to my husband and left the 6 others sealed in the package. In the morning the Oreos were gone. Any guesses? My dear husband decided he wanted them.