Caramel Apple Snickers Salad

     I went with a friend and picked apples from an orchard.  I was lucky enough to get about 5 grocery bags of apples.  With these apples I made applesauce, apple pie filling, caramel apple snickers salad, and ate lots of fresh apples.  Caramel Apple Snickers Salad is the perfect summer or fall dessert. It is not only quick and easy, but so delicious. 

Ingredients:
* 3 apples
* 12 fun size Snickers or 6 full size Snickers 
* 1 cup milk
* 1 large package vanilla instant pudding (not made)
* 1 16 oz. Cool Whip (I like a little less cool whip in mine)

Directions:  
Mix milk and pudding in a large bowl.  Add cool whip.  Cut the Snickers and apples into small pieces and add to the mixture.  

This dessert is best if you make it close to when it is being served.  I wouldn't recommend making it the night before.  

Enjoy!  Don't feel bad if you go back for seconds.  It's just that good.  

2 comments:

  1. I had this salad at a Relief Society activity once. It is soooo Yummy. I just may add this to my Thanksgiving menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun seeing the different ways people make this! I don't use milk, I use one regular size vanilla instant pudding mix and one regular size butterscotch instant pudding mix. I also use one large tup of cool whip and one normal size cool whip. Have been making this for years! It's always a favorite!

    ReplyDelete