Smoothies


Garrett and I got a Vita-mix blender for our wedding from my parents and grandma. We use it all the time for a variety of things. It is an amazing blender. No matter what I am doing, how hungry or full I am, how cold or hot I am, or how I am feeling, I am always in the mood for a delicious smoothie. Yesterday we made a delicious and thick smoothie using lemonade, strawberries, pineapple and yogurt. Smoothies are so deliciously tasty. We love to top them off with a little umbrella and bright colored straw.

1 comment:

  1. YUM I Love smoothies too. I have a magic bullet which is good for making them. Thats cool you guys live in Draper ! I am moving to Utah too sometime..prob January , bc Tony proposed to me last Sunday so it looks like I will have to leave Az for a little while to go to Utah til he graduates :-/

    ReplyDelete