Canada: A trip to remember

This summer my family went on a trip to Canada. We canoed the islands of Barkley Sound. We had an amazing time. One evening Devin, my dad, Garrett, and I canoed to a smaller island that most people don't stay at or go to. It was an unbelievable sight. It was so gorgeous and the sand was so neat. The sand had a bunch of miniature shells in it and dried up small crabs. The sand was not your typical thin sand. There were chunks of shells. I collected a bunch of the sand. The next day we went back to the island and we found starfish. In memory of our amazing trip this summer, I made a shadow box. I bought the shadow box and painted the back blue. I then hot glued the starfish to the back of the frame. The hardest part was getting the sand into the shadow box without it getting everywhere. I am pleased with how it turned out.


1 comment:

  1. nice shadow box. You are quite the talented young lady. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete