Studio 5 and Change

Anybody that knows me well knows that I am not a fan of watching TV.  I would rather be cleaning, playing sports, crafting, sleeping, reading, shopping, cooking, hanging out with friends, partying, and the list goes on and on and on.  Staying home with a baby can get pretty quiet and limits my ability to do some of the above things because most of those things require my hands and a lot of attention.  Having a cute little bundle of joy around takes a lot of my attention and hands.  So I have turned to watch TV, really just the news and my new favorite show, Studio 5.  It is a local Utah show.  Today Garrett said to me, "I never thought you would ever find a show that would interest you and that you would want to watch."  It's true.  I love the show.  As I type this I realize why.  Studio 5 teaches all about the things I love to do.  Monday through Friday they have  bloggers and others come onto the show to teach about different topics including recipes, crafts, photography, health, style, relationships, decor, etc,.  It is very informative and I get so many great ideas.  I have learned so much and have done some things that I have learned already.  Garrett told me I can watch Studio 5 whenever I want after he tasted the taquitos I made for dinner.  If you are interested in Studio 5, you can watch it on channel 5 at 11 am or go to www.studio5.ksl.com and watch their clips and check out their great tips.  

One of the days they talked about wearing the clothes you already have, but changing them up.  So I tried it out.  I took a scarf and went to Pinterest to find a new way to wrap up the scarf.  



Fold scarf in half. Loop around neck. Pull only one strand of the scarf through the loop. 

Twist loop, then pull other strand through. 





 I also folded up my jeans. 

You can totally change your  look by adding a few accessories or wearing things in a different way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment