Chicken Burgers

Most of my elementary school years my mom made me my lunch to take to school.  We called this "cold lunch".  I remember having "hot lunches"(school lunches) once in a while though, usually when I helped in the school kitchen.  The main hot lunch that I remember was chicken burgers.  I loved them and still love them to this day  Now I get to make them myself and add lots of healthy toppings to them.

This is a great meal for those days when you are in a hurry and don't have time to do anything fancy.  

Ingredients:

* Bag of Chicken Breast Patties
Source
* Hamburger buns
* Lettuce
* Cheese
* Tomatoes
* Onions
* Toppings (our favorite is ranch)

Directions:
Prepare the chicken patties as directed on the package.  Add your favorite toppings to your burger.  Eat up!  

I hope you enjoy these as much as my family does.  



No comments:

Post a Comment