Teriyaki Chicken


My dad has made Teriyaki Chicken for us numerous times and I finally learned how to make it myself.  It seriously is so easy, fast, and delicious.  It is one of those foods that is hard to mess up and easy to get compliments on.
We always eat our Teriyaki Chicken over rice and with an amazing salad.  I can not express how good this meal is.  From start to finish it only takes about 30 minutes to prepare.  

Sorry for the bad pictures.  I forgot to take pictures until after we started eating.  

Ingredients: (I hate when I have a recipe that doesn't tell me the exact amounts of ingredients, but that is exactly what I am going to give you.  The reason why is because it just depends on how big the thighs are, how many people you want to feed, and how much you eat.)  
1. Rice (Make the rice however you like it.  We always put it in our rice cooker and it gets done right when the chicken is ready)
2. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
3. Teriyaki Sauce

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 500 degrees on broil.
2.  Line the bottom of a broiler pan with foil.  This will make clean up so much easier.
Range Kleen Broiler Pan - Black/ Chrome
Source
3. Lay Chicken thighs on top of broiler pan.  Coat thighs with teriyaki sauce. I put my teriyaki sauce in a squeeze bottle and just squirt it on the chicken.  Then I brush the sauce all over the thighs.
Squeeze Bottle - Update International 24 Ounce Clear Wide Mouth
source
4.  After you put the sauce on one side, flip the thighs over and do the same thing on the other side.
5.  Broil at 500 degrees for about 5 or so minutes.  Then flip the thighs over, add more sauce and broil for another 5 minutes.  You may need to do this one more time.


Teriyaki Chicken over Rice
Side Salad
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment