Stylish Clipboard

My friend, Angel, came over so we could craft it up. We decided to mod podge clipboards. The hardest part of this project is finding clipboards. We went around to tons of stores (or so it seemed when you are in a time crunch): Michaels, JoAnn's, and The Dollar Tree and none of the stores had clipboards. We finally found clipboards at Smith's.

The supplies you need to mod podge a clipboard include:
* 2 sheets of cute 12 x 12 paper
* Foam brush
* Mod Podge
* Clipboard
* Pencil
* Scissors


1. First, cut out your paper to fit on the clipboard. The clipboard is a little longer than 12 inches so I cut out my paper so that there would be a little border of the brown clipboard. I also rounded the corners.
2. Generously lather on mod podge to the front side of the clipboard and then smooth the paper down with a plastic card (gift card, etc).
3. Next, generously lather on mod podge to the top of the paper and smooth the mod podge with a plastic card.
4. Do the back side of the clipboard the same way.
5. Let it dry and WALA !!!! you have a good looking clipboard.

At school, I keep all of my important papers on a clipboard. Now, I won't have to look at a plain boring, brown clipboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment