The supplies you need to mod podge a clipboard include:
* 2 sheets of cute 12 x 12 paper
* Foam brush
* Mod Podge
1. First, cut out your paper to fit on the clipboard. The clipboard is a little longer than 12 inches so I cut out my paper so that there would be a little border of the brown clipboard. I also rounded the corners.
2. Generously lather on mod podge to the front side of the clipboard and then smooth the paper down with a plastic card (gift card, etc).
3. Next, generously lather on mod podge to the top of the paper and smooth the mod podge with a plastic card.
4. Do the back side of the clipboard the same way.
5. Let it dry and WALA !!!! you have a good looking clipboard.
At school, I keep all of my important papers on a clipboard. Now, I won't have to look at a plain boring, brown clipboard.