Scrapin' books

I haven't blogged for a while because I haven't done anything too exciting or new. I have been scrapin' up a storm this week. I had some big projects that I wanted to finish before school started. Since I don't have a craft room or table it makes it difficult to start a project, leave it, and then come back to it later. So once I start a project I try to finish it or else I have to pack it all up and then unpack later. This week my first project was scrapbooking all of my pre-wedding, wedding, and post-wedding pictures-- which was a lot of pictures. It took a lot of time, but it feels sooo great to have all my pictures neat and organized. Here are a few pages from my scrapbook. The pictures aren't very clear-- sorry.






My second project was making a missionary photo album for Garrett. Garrett had about 400 pictures from his mission just in a box. I wanted to organize them for him so originally I was going to scrapbook all the pictures, but then I realized this would be too hard because I know nothing about the pictures. I decided to just organize them by date and put them in a photo album. (I got the photo album from Michaels with a 50 % off coupon. The only way to shop at Joanns and Michaels are with coupons. ) I also made labels for all the areas he served in and special events.



No comments:

Post a Comment