Wedding Memories



My wedding bouquet had been sitting in a box for over a year. A few days ago Garrett and I were walking around Jo-Ann Fabric, looking for a frame for our canvas picture when I stumbled upon a display/shadow box. I hadn't been able to find anything that would work to put my bouquet in and this box looked like it would be perfect. It was also on clearance- marked way down. I brought it home and put my bouquet in it and Garrett's boutonniere. Here is the final product. While the bouquet isn't as gorgeous as on my wedding day, it's the memories that count. Right?

I dried some roses that Garrett gave me. Then I took a sparking apple cider bottle and tore a piece of paper into smaller pieces. Then I mod podged the pieces onto the bottle. This picture is poor quality. It looks better in person, I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment