Organization



Anyone that knows me pretty well knows that I am crazy about ORGANIZING.  My husband even bought me a label maker last Christmas to help with my organizational needs! Above my washer and dryer and in bathroom cabinets I had a lot of cluttery areas.  It was driving me crazy so I did something about it.

*  I bought some new clear plastic shoe tubs from Wal-Mart for $1 each.
*  I organized and laid all my items into the tubs they belong in
*  I used my label maker to make labels of what was in each box
*  They stack so nicely, keep things organized, and help you find things easily.

I absolutely love how clean they make an area look!  I will continue to add tubs as I get more things.

        

My next organization projects will be in my classroom.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment