Wedding Ornament

I found this cute idea at the blog:  From glitter to gum drops.  I had clear Christmas ball ornaments laying around and our wedding invitation nearby so I decided to throw an ornament together.  I am going to change the ribbon on it- just have to get to the craft store.   Sorry for the poor quality of pictures.  I took about 20 pictures and these are the only ones that turned out semi okay.


- Cut the wedding invitation into strips so that you can read all off the words.
- Roll each strip around a pencil and then put it inside of the ornament.
-  Add ribbon and other decorative items to the ornament.

This would be a great wedding gift or Christmas gift for newly weds.




1 comment:

  1. Love it, Lindsay! Personal ornaments are the best and a great way to make your tree unique. I'll have to keep this idea in mind for if/when I find clear ornaments. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete