3-2-1 Cake in a Mug



A friend of mine made me this 3-2-1 cake and gave me the recipe.  I was impressed with how delicious and simple it was to make this cake.  IT'S AMAZING.  How often are you able to bake a warm cake in 1 minute?  Yes, you read that right and no, it wasn't a typo.  1 minute. 3-2-1 cake is wonderful because when I am craving a chocolate treat I always have the ingredients for a cake on hand.  I keep the dry cake mixture in my fridge.  This is also a great treat for people that live by themselves.

Steps to make the dry cake mixture

  Ingredients:

         1 Angel Food Cake Mix
         1 Fudge Cake Mix (or any other flavor you want)

 Directions:

         Mix both dry cake mixes together in a plastic bag
         Keep remainder in fridge

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directions to make the cake in a mug:

Put into mug : 3 Tbsp dry cake mixture
                     2 Tbsp water
                         Mix together well
Place in microwave for 1 minute

Top with anything you would like: whipped cream, frosting, icecream or toppings

Just remember 3-2-1 (3 Tbsp cake mixture, 2 Tbsp water, 1 minute)
Sometimes when I want more cake I make it a 6-4-2 cake (6 Tbsp cake mixture, 4 Tbs. water, 2 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment