I Spy Busy Bag Activity



Project Credit: Eliza Struthers

I've never met a child that doesn't love I Spy books or activities.  This is a great activity that will keep children occupied for a long time.  This idea was found at the blog All our Days.  Check out her blog for other great dry erase busy bag activities.  

Materials: Dry erase marker, eraser, I Spy mat, lamination, card stock

To Make: Copy template twice.  Laminate one copy of the I Spy mat.  With the other I Spy page, cut around each object.  Glue each object on a separate square piece of paper. Then laminate.     

To Use/Play: Pick a little picture card.  Find the object on the I Spy Mat.  Circle the object with the dry erase marker.  Repeat.  Children can play this alone or with others.

Skills: Awareness



No comments:

Post a Comment