I love, love, love frozen treats. I absolutely love smoothies and ice cream. I've heard many people talk about the Dole Pineapple Whips at Disneyland. I tried out this copycat Pineapple Whip and it didn't disappoint. It is such a great creamy tropical treat. A must try.
2 20 ounce cans Dole crushed pineapple with juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream (whipped)
* Drain pineapple (save 2 tablespoons juice for later)
* Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and saved pineapple juice in blender.
* Blend until smooth.
* Pour into two 1-quart freezer bags
* Store bags flat in freezer.
* Freeze until slushy (about 2 hours)
* Whip whipping cream.
* Gently stir together the pineapple slush and the whipped cream in a large bowl.
* Place the mixture back into the freezer bags.Freeze until completely frozen (about 1 hour)